Value of Onsite Training: Your Injection Is No Better Than Your Image
* Minimized/reduced loss of revenue when doctor/doctors travel to workshops
* More staff can be trained at no additional cost
(Staff greater than 6 can be accommodated. Please discuss details with MSK Masters)
(Staff must be from the scheduling facility. Outside participants may attend with additional fee.)
* Doctors learn imaging and guided injections better on their “home turf” and their own patients.
* Cadaver labs are expensive and DO NOT translate into a useable/reproducible skills.
* Ultrasound Guided procedures are SAFE and efficient. MSK Masters teaches the “mechanics” of guided
* MSK Masters offers Procedure Days. Dr. Moore provides the ultrasound system for imaging, diagnosis,and real-time guidance during treatment.
Dr. Randy Moore is dedicated to shortening the learning curve for everyone as they develop expertise in Sonography. With a straightforward, balanced teaching style, Dr. Moore does not over-complicate nor over-simplify the process of becoming highly skilled in ultrasound protocols and techniques.
One and two day onsite training sessions are the norm, but full week sessions or longer are available for residency programs and Sonography schools. One and two day onsite training sessions are always tailored to fit the individual needs of the doctors and staff at each facility. Onsite and in-office instruction are available for individual practioners, group practices, residency programs, and sonography programs.
During one day training sessions, attention is focused on diagnostic examination and injection techniques of the areas/articulations a sonographer or a physician sees commonly in their practice. Previous experience or education in MSK Sonography is helpful, but not required.
Two day training sessions allow for more comprehensive training. In these sessions, the full spectrum of MSK Sonography can be addressed. Upper and lower extremity approaches are performed. Spinal and SI joint imaging and injections can be incorporated as well. For more complete staff training, consider having Sonographers, Nurse Practitioners, Physician Assistants, Medical Assistants, and Radiologic Technicians participate in the training. There is no additional fee to include any staff member from the office or facility scheduling the training. Additional fees are applied if staff from a different facility wishes to attend. MSK Masters will be happy to discuss additional attendees on an individual need basis.
- The Interpretation Services act as a sounding board until the doctor or sonographer becomes comfortable with their own findings.
- MSK Masters provides a “preliminary report” as a standard of practice, and the treating doctor signs off on the report.
MSK Masters offers a variety of training sessions to meet the educational goals of a broad scope of healthcare providers. With more than twenty years of teaching in hospital residency programs, universities, and sonography programs, MSK Masters can customize the training experience. On-site clinic training programs are geared to be effective and efficient so as to maintain proper patient flow.
Dr. Moore personally interacts with every facility to determine how to most effectively divide time between lecture and real life application in the clinic.
One and two-day onsite training sessions are the norm, but full week sessions or longer are available for residency programs and Sonography schools. One and two day onsite training sessions are always tailored to fit the individual needs of the doctors and staff at each facility.Onsite and in-office instruction are available for individual practitioners, group practices, residency programs, and sonography programs.