MSK REGISTRY REVIEW
Your Best Choice for Passing the Certification Exam
The Registry Review may be used alone or as part of the MSK Masters Online Course, “Novice to Certification”.
The Registry Review is a comprehensive and exhaustive presentation that will prepare sonographers (RMSKS) and those sitting for the physician exam (RMSK).
MSK Masters Registry Review includes:
- Detailed and systematic anatomy presentation and review coupled with revisiting scan protocols.
- Pathology is presented in clear, concise fashion to be understood and recognized.
- All content is intended to address the ARDMS test content outline and AIUM guidelines for documentation and guided procedures.
- Full upper extremity (shoulder,elbow,hand/wrist) and lower extremity (hip,knee,foot/ankle) presentations as well as ultrasound guided procedures.
- An ultrasound physics and instrumentation section is included, which will be beneficial for those sitting for the RMSK exam.